Offer has now expired
Free Servicing when you buy a new L200
Discover more about the L200
Mitsubishi Service Plan
Complete peace of mind
Mitsubishi Service Plan (MSP) is the best way to look after your new pickup. Covering your first three scheduled services, MSP removes any worries about keeping your new pickup in tip top condition.
No wonder 90% of new Mitsubishi buyers choose MSP.
About Mitsubishi Service Plan
3 Years / 37,500 miles of hassle free motoring
MSP is there to make sure you never have to worry about unexpected service costs, and protects against servicing price rises that might happen after you've ordered your new pickup truck.
Your new L200 is serviced every 12 months or 12,500 miles, whichever occurs first.
Free with every new Mitsubishi
5 Year Warranty
Comprehensive coverage for 5 years / 62,000 miles
3 Years Breakdown Cover
Our pan-European roadside service is there when you need us
Lifetime Accident Aftercare
In the event of an accident, we'll take care of everything
Order your new L200 online now
Ready to order your new L200 but short on time? Then why not just buy your new pickup truck online?
Its Quick and Easy Online
You're in complete control
L200 Towing Capacity
Haul your gear
L200 is made for towing. With a 3.5 tonne towing capacity* and one of the highest total load capacity of any pickup truck in it's class, L200 can pull or carry whatever materials you need to get the job done.
*To tow above 3.1 tonnes we recommend using a three axle trailer.
L200 Series 6
The ultimate pickup truck
Free Servicing Terms and Conditions
Free Servicing is a Mitsubishi Service Plan and covers the first three scheduled services on New L200. Offer only applies to orders taken between 6th and 16th March 2020 with vehicle registration completed by 31st March 2020. Offer applicable to retail sales, local business programme and vehicles funded through Shogun Vehicle Leasing. Offer is subject to availability, whilst stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
Mitsubishi Service Plan (MSP) Terms & Conditions
To ensure the Mitsubishi Service Plan remains valid once purchased, the following terms and conditions must be applied
- MSP covers the first three scheduled services, which are redeemable at any UK Mitsubishi approved Dealership.
- MSP services must be carried out in line with the manufacturer’s service schedule for your vehicle. For full details of the service schedule please refer to your vehicle’s service booklet.
- 1st MSP service must be carried out within 13 months of first registration, 2nd MSP service must be carried out within 25 months of first registration, and 3rd MSP service must be carried out within 37 months of first registration.
- All services must also be claimed within 1000 miles of the mileage indicated in the manufacturer’s service schedule.
- Failure to adhere to the manufacturer’s service schedule, will result in the service expiring and being unredeemable. Further unclaimed services within the Mitsubishi Service Plan will still be honoured providing they are carried out in line with the manufacturer’s service schedule.
- MSP covers the full factory scheduled services, and includes parts, oil, consumables and all labour costs.
MSP on L200 applies for up to 3 years or 37,500 miles (whichever occurs first).