Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 18 and over, excluding employees (including families of employees) of The Colt Car Company Ltd and its agencies; Spitalgate Dealer Services Limited; Shogun Retail Limited; Mitsubishi Motors Authorised Dealerships; and anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw.
2. The Prize Draw starts at 09:00 BST on 25th October 2019 and ends at 23:59 BST on 16th Decemeber 2019. (Prize Draw Period).
3. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive two (2) tickets to Scotland v England Guinness Six Nations fixture on Saturday 8th February 2020. The Promotor accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize.
4. Entry into the Prize Draw is free. Entry into the Prize Draw must be on the official entry form found at www.mitsubishi-motors.co.uk/campaigns/cars/outlander-phev-competition and entries are limited to one (1) entry per person. Alternatively, entry can be made via letter (see section 5 below for further details).
5. Entrants without access to the internet may enter the Prize Draw by letter. Letter entries should be sent to: The Colt Car Company Ltd, Marketing Dept (Scotland v England Tickets), Watermoor Road, Cirencester, GL7 1LF. Letters must include the entrant’s title, first name, last name and full postal address.
6. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants acknowledge and understand that the personal data which they provide via the official entry form shall be processed by the Promoter in order to run the Prize Draw. Personal data shall be processed by the Promoter in accordance with the Mitsubishi privacy notice, a copy of which is available here. The name and contact details of the winners will be used by the Promoter, in order to award the Prize and may be shared by the Promoter with its agents or contractors to administer the Prize Draw. A printed copy of the Mitsubishi privacy notice can be provided on request from The Data Protection Officer, The Colt Car Company Limited, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1LF.
7. By entering the Prize Draw, entrants agree that their responses can be used in marketing materials anonymously.
8. The winner will be drawn by an independent Judge by 23rd Decemeber 2019. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The winner will be notified by email on or before 27th Decemeber 2019. and given details of how to claim their Prize. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The Promotor will send the Prize to the winner via recorded delivery. Correspondence will be sent to them requesting further information on delivery address following the closing of the Prize Draw Period.
11. The prize does not include travel/transportation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
12. The winner must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access requirements to enable suitable seating to be arranged.
13. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other Prizes.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the Prize Draw without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
15. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, and incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
16. The Promoter does not accept responsibility if for any reason any of the mentioned games within the Prize are delayed, postponed or cancelled, which are outside of the promoter’s control.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
18. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Prize Draw.
19. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
20. This Prize Draw and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
21. The Promoter is The Colt Car Company Ltd, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.