The ultimate drive in cinema experience
Win an L200 VIP Experience to The Luna Drive In Cinema
We’re delighted to be the headline partners for the 2020 Luna Drive In Cinema season. We will be popping up at drive in locations throughout the country, helping to make this the greatest and most memorable summer of Drive In Cinema ever.
To make this even better for our Mitsubishi audience, we want to give you a chance to win a VIP Experience where you can watch the movie from the luxury of a decked out Mitsubishi L200 truck bed. Placed in prime position and filled with duvets, pillows and blankets for ultimate comfort, they’ll even be a delicious hamper with food and drinks included!
Win a ticket for up to 2 people to experience this prime position VIP experience at one of several venues this July. For your chance to win, complete the form below.
Luna Drive in Cinema Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The prize draw to win a VIP Luna Drive In Cinema ticket (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees (including families of employees) of The Colt Car Company Ltd and its agencies; Spitalgate Dealer Services Limited; Shogun Retail Limited; Mitsubishi Motors Authorised Dealerships; and anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw. In order to enter the Prize Draw, internet access and an email account is required.
2. There are 15 VIP Tickets available to win across the 5 Drive In Cinema locations: Warwick Castle, Blenheim Palace, Knebworth House, Allianz Park, Printworks. Each VIP ticket will entitle two people to attend a drive in cinema showing at 6pm on 17th, 18th or 19th July 2020 (the “Prize”). If you are a winner, your preferred location will be taken into consideration however this cannot be guaranteed. The Promoter will determine the date. The location and date of your ticket cannot be amended. [PE1]
3. The Prize Draw opens on Monday 29th June 2020 at 6.00pm. To enter the Prize Draw, the form on Mitsubishi-motors.co.uk/Luna must be completed prior to Tuesday 14th July at 6pm.
4. Entry into the Prize Draw is free. Entry into the Prize Draw must be on the official entry form found at mitsubishi-cars.co.uk/luna. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.
5. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants acknowledge and understand that the personal data which they provide via the official entry form shall be processed by the Promoter in order to run the Prize Draw. Personal data shall be processed by the Promoter in accordance with the Mitsubishi privacy notice, a copy of which is available here. The name and contact details of the winners will be used by the Promoter, in order to award the Prize and may be shared by the Promoter with its agents or contractors, to administer the Prize Draw. A printed copy of the Mitsubishi privacy notice can be provided on request from The Data Protection Officer, The Colt Car Company Limited, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1LF.
6. This competition will include a recommend a friend mechanic. Your Personal ID Code [PE2] (which is sent to you by email following each entry into the draw) can be sent to others. Each time your personal competition ID is used by a friend, you will receive a further entry into the Prize Draw.
7. The closing date for Prize Draw is Tuesday 14th July 2020 at 6pm. Entries received after this date will not be considered. Winners will be chosen at random from the entries made during the period of the Prize Draw.
8. Winners will be drawn by an independent Judge by Thursday 16th July 2020. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The ticket cannot be exchanged for cash or financial services products.
9. Winners will be notified on or after Tuesday 14th July 2020.
10. Winners will be sent an email to confirm acceptance of the ticket and then the ticket will be sent via email.
11. The Luna Cinema Ltd will be making necessary adjustments to the vehicle to ease access to the Mitsubishi L200 however this does still require a level of mobility. The Promoter and all third parties do not accept any liability for death or any personal injury that may occur while in attendance at the Drive In Cinema other than as a result of their respective negligence.[PE3]
12. Winners will have 24 hours from receipt of the email to accept the Prize. If winners have not accepted by this time, the Prize will pass to the next name drawn by the judge.
13. The Prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and there is no cash alternative available.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, and incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the Prize Draw without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
17. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
18. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Prize Draw.
19. Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
21. The Promoter is The Colt Car Company Ltd, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.