VIP Viewing England Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draws are open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees (including families of employees) of The Colt Car Company Limited, Spitalgate Dealer Services Limited, Shogun Retail Limited and Mitsubishi Motors Authorised Dealerships.
2. Entry: Entry into the Prize Draw must be on the official entry form found at https://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.uk/campaigns/rugby/england/vip-viewing and entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is free; however, internet access and an email account are required.
4. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 24th July 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 05th August 2019 inclusive.
5. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted and to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Prizes: Each winner will have the opportunity to invite one (1) person to attend a live screening of the Wales v England Quilter Internationals match, hosted in the England Rugby changing room at Twickenham Stadium, Twickenham. There will be four (4) prizes drawn and four (4) winners. Each prize consists of an invitation for two (2) people (winner plus a guest) to the screening and a 3-course meal.
7. There is no cash alternative available.
8. The Colt Car Company Ltd accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize including without limitation travel to and from the event, and any additional food and drink above and beyond that stated in further correspondence of the prize.
9. The closing date for the Prize Draw is 05th August 2019 at 23:59 BST. The successful entry will be randomly drawn by an independent supervisor by 08th August 2019 at 23:59 BST. The supervisor’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Winners will be notified that they have won the prize via the email address they used upon entry within 7 working days of the end of the winner selection process.
12. Winners may be asked to participate in any publicity including where publicity requires the use of their surname and county of residence including where such use of this information is required for the purposes of paragraph 10 above. Winners may request to opt out of any publicity and to remove or reduce information published about them.
13. The Promoter is The Colt Car Company Ltd, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.