Japan Awaits Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is only open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 or over, excluding anyone professionally connected with this Promotion, including employees (and their families) of The Colt Car Company Limited, Spitalgate Dealer Services Limited, Shogun Retail Limited and Mitsubishi Motors Authorised Dealerships.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 15th July 2019 and 23.59 BST on the 26th August 2019 inclusive.
4. To Enter:
a. Win a Trip to Japan Prize Draw: Visit https://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.uk/japanawaits, select whether you would like to be entered into the England Prize Draw or the Scotland Prize Draw, and fill in the online form providing your details (name, address, email address, and contact telephone number) during the Promotion Period to be entered into the Win a Trip to Japan Prize Draw.
b. 1x signed England Rugby ball and 1x signed England Rugby shirt for 3x winners: Visit a participating Mitsubishi dealership during the Promotional Period and provide your details (name, address, email address, and contact telephone number) to be entered into the relevant Prize Draw.
c. 1x signed Scottish Rugby ball and 1x signed Scottish Rugby shirt for 3x winners: Visit a participating Mitsubishi dealership during the Promotional Period and provide your details (name, address, email address and contact telephone number) to be entered into the relevant Prize Draw.
5. Maximum of 1 entry per person into each Prize Draw.
6. The Prizes:
a. Win a Trip to Japan Prize: Two winners, one from each Win a Trip to Japan Prize Draw, will each win a trip to Japan for two between 8th October 2019 and 15th October 2019 including: return economy class flights for two from London to Tokyo, 7 nights bed and breakfast accommodation in a five star hotel, return airport transfers in Japan, access to an exclusive England Rugby Travel Special event on 11th October 2019 and support from a dedicated England Rugby Travel Event (travel provider) Team.
b. 1x signed England Rugby ball and 1x signed England Rugby shirt for 3x winners: Three winners in England who enter the Promotion via a participating Mitsubishi dealership will each win 1x signed England Rugby ball and 1x signed England Rugby shirt.
c. 1x signed Scottish Rugby ball and 1x signed Scottish Rugby shirt for 3x winners: Three winners in Scotland who enter the Promotion via a participating Mitsubishi dealership will each win 1x signed Scottish Rugby ball and 1x signed Scottish Rugby shirt.
7. Further Win a Trip to Japan Prize Details and Conditions:
a. The Promoter will arrange for return flights to/from Scotland should the Winner of the Scotland Prize Draw reside in Scotland. No other additional travel expenses will be covered by the Promoter.
b. Airline seats are subject to availability.
c. The winners and their guests must travel together in both directions.
d. The winners and their guests must abide by and are subject to the Airline’s published Conditions of Carriage.
e. Once tickets have been issued, they are only valid for flights, dates and times shown.
f. Travel must be taken at the stated times; no alternatives are available. Name changes to the flight seats once confirmed are not permitted.
g. If a booking is cancelled by the winners, no alternative tickets will be issued and for the avoidance of doubt, no compensation and/or refund will be provided.
h. The winners and their guests will require a passport valid for at least 6 months on date of travel. Any necessary visas or travel insurance are the responsibility of the winners and their guests.
i. For the avoidance of doubt, the prize does not include travel/transportation, accommodation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, excess baggage, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
j. The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
k. The winners will not be entitled to any compensation and will have no claim against the Promoter if a flight, or any other event forming part of the prize is delayed, postponed, rescheduled or cancelled.
l. The winners are solely responsible for any additional charges incurred at the hotel during their stay, including, without limitation, costs of meals, drinks, additional nights and services together with related taxes.
m. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
n. The winners are responsible for the behaviour of themselves and their guests whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winners and/or guests from participation in any aspect of the Prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or the winners and/or guests act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
o. The Prize will be forfeited by a winner if:
i. Any winner or their guest is unable to take the prize during the dates specified in clause 6;
ii. A winner or their guest has not obtained all of the proper travel documents by the date specified by the Promoter;
iii. A winner or their guest has any immigration complications which prevent them from entering, leaving or travelling within Japan or outside of the UK; or
iv. A winner or their guest has any medical, legal or any other reason that would prevent them from accepting and participating in the Prize.
8. Winners Selection:
a. Win a Trip to Japan Prize Draw: One winner will be randomly selected from all entries received into the England Prize Draw and one winner will be randomly selected from all entries received into the Scotland Prize Draw during the Promotion Period. The draws will be administered by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
b. 1x signed England Rugby ball and 1x signed England Rugby shirt for 3x winners: Three winners will be randomly selected from all entries received at participating Mitsubishi dealerships during the Promotional Period. The draws will be administered by PromoVeritas, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
c. 1x signed Scottish Rugby ball and 1x signed Scottish Rugby shirt for 3x winners: Three winners will be randomly selected from all entries received at participating Mitsubishi dealerships during the Promotional Period. The draws will be administered by PromoVeritas, within 3 working days of the end of the Promotion Period.
9. Winners Notification: The winners will be contacted by the email address provided on entry within 3 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 5 working days of initial contact. In the event that a winner does not respond to the initial contact within 5 working days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner. If a winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
10. The winners will be contacted within 28 days of prize acceptance to arrange their Prize.
11. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winners of this Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish the surname and county of residence of the winners. The winners may object to their surname and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced, by advising the Promoter during the Winner Notification stage.
12. The Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason a Prize is not available, the Promoter will substitute another prize for it of equal or higher value.
13. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including where there is infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
14. The Promoter and any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using a Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude our liability for death or personal injury as a result of our negligence.
15. Any entry must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to honour any entry or to recover the full value of any prize if it considers there has been an abuse or breach of the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion.
17. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
18. Entries that do not comply with these Terms and Conditions, or where entrants are found to be abusing the Promotion in any way will result in disqualification.
19. Subject to the written consent of the winners, the surname and county of the winners will be available by posting a self-addressed envelope to Mitsubishi Motors Win a Trip to Japan, 60 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7RT for 8 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
20. By entering the Promotion, all entrants acknowledge and understand that the personal data which they provide via the official entry form shall be processed by the Promoter in order to run the Promotion. Personal data shall be processed by the Promoter in accordance with the Mitsubishi privacy notice, a copy of which is available here. The name and contact details of the winners will be used by the Promoter, in order to award the Prize and may be shared by the Promoter with its agents or contractors to administer the Prize. A printed copy of the Mitsubishi privacy notice can be provided on request from The Data Protection Officer, The Colt Car Company Limited, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1LF: https://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.uk/legal/privacy-policy.
21. If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
22. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
23. In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions shall prevail.
24. These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England, Wales and Scotland.
Promoter: The Colt Car Company Limited, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1LF.