Sorry this competiton has now closed
Rugby is back! To celebrate the return of international rugby, Mitsubishi Motors is asking fans in England and Scotland to capture the excitement they feel for the sport by designing a vinyl wrap that will fitted to the iconic Mitsubishi L200 which will lead the two nations into Twickenham and BT Murrayfield for the 20/21 season.
As proud partners of England Rugby and Scottish Rugby, we’d love for fans to create a design that immortalises what rugby means to them. From the elite game through to grassroots volunteers and age grade minis, inspiration for your design can come from any area of the sport.
The winning designer in England and Scotland will also have the honour of riding in their nation’s newly wrapped vehicle as it leads their team into the stadium at the next available home fixture – leading the way as we see, at long last, the return of international rugby.
- Download and print the artwork template provided below.
- Apply your design to the template using colour pencils or pens representative of England or Scotland.
- Submit your entry below using a scan or photo of your design.
- Select the option stating which the nation you are designing for.
- Our independent panel of judges will then shortlist four designs for each nation.
- These designs will then be posted on England and Scottish Rugby social channels, where followers will be asked to vote for the final winners.
Full terms and conditions, including the criteria for eligible entries, can be found here.