Lead The Team Scotland v Georgia Terms and Conditions
1. Eligibility: The Lead the Team Promotion is open to legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 and over, except for employees (including families of employees) of The Colt Car Company Ltd, its agencies and Mitsubishi Motors authorised dealerships, and anyone directly connected with the Promotion.
2. No purchase necessary; however, internet access is required.
3. Promotion Period: Enter between 00:01 GMT on the 12th August 2019 and 23.59 GMT on the 22nd August 2019 inclusive.
4. To Enter: Visit https://www.mitsubishi-motors.co.uk/campaigns/rugby/lead-the-team/scotland-v-georgia during the Promotion Period, and provide your details (name, email address and contact telephone number) to be entered into the Prize Draw. Six shortlisted entrants will be selected through the Prize Draw, they will then be contacted by the Promoter and asked a number of questions to prove their dedication to the Scottish Rugby Team. The shortlisted entrant judged, in accordance with clause 9, to provide the best answers will win the Prize.
5. Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion.
6. All entries must be received by the end of the Promotion Period to be valid and no liability is accepted for incomplete or late entries.
7. The Prize: One winner will win a Scottish Rugby Team Experience. The Prize per winner includes:
a. 1 x pair of matchday tickets to Scotland v Georgia at BT Murrayfield on 6 September 2019
b. Sitting in a Mitsubishi vehicle that will lead the Scottish Rugby Team coach to BT Murrayfield Stadium.
c. 1x night’s stay at Murrayfield Village Hotel, the night of the match, on a bed and breakfast basis sharing a twin/double room.
d. Transport from Murrayfield Hotel to the match.
8. Further Prize Details and Conditions:
a. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize does not include travel/transportation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these Terms and Conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
b. The SRU will be notified of the Prize Draw Winner and databases will be checked against any Club Banning Orders as well as the National Police Database for those who may be subject to a court banning order.
c. All elements of the prize package must be taken as part of the same trip.
d. The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs.
e. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check in to your room and will be used to guarantee any incidentals such as in-room calls or services.
f. Winner is responsible for their behaviour whilst taking the Prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner from participation in any aspect of the Prize if the winner fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the Prize or if the winner acts in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others.
9. Winner Selection: All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will be entered into a Prize Draw to select six (6) shortlisted entrants within three (3) working days of the end of the Promotion Period under independent supervision. The shortlisted entrants will be contacted on the telephone number provided on entry and will be required to answer a number of questions to prove their dedication to the Scottish Rugby Team. The shortlisted entrants’ answers will be judged to select the winner within 10 working days of the end of the Promotion Period based on the following criteria:
a. Display of passion for the sport.
b. Knowledge of Scottish Rugby.
10. Winner Notification: The winner shall be contacted via the email address or telephone number provided on entry within 2 working days of Winner Selection and shall be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 3 days of initial contact. In the event that the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 3 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify them. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. The reserve winner may have less time to respond.
11. The winner shall be notified within 10 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange the fulfilment of the Prize.
12. By taking part in and accepting the prize, the winner grants the Promoter full, royalty-free rights to use any images resulting from the photography/video filming of them, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for marketing, publicity, television or other purposes without payment. This might include (but is not limited to), the right to use them in their printed and online publicity, social media and press releases for up to five years. If the winner does not wish to be included, they must inform The Promoter prior to accepting the prize.
13. The winner agrees to allow the Promoter to use their surname and county of residence to announce the winner of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to publish this. The winner may object to their surname or country of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced.
14. Subject to the winner’s consent, their surname and county will be available by sending a self-addressed envelope to ENGINE Sport, 60 Great Portland Street, London, W1W 7RT for a period of 4 weeks following the close of the Promotion.
15. Under no circumstance is The Prize transferable or exchangeable and it cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. The winner is strictly prohibited from selling their Prize to any other person. If for any reason the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
16. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, for reasons including but not limited to infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
17. The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
18. The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing shall exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
19. An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full shall be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that participant’s entries shall be disqualified and any prize awarded shall be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
20. No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
21. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
23. If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this shall not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
24. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
25. These Terms and Conditions are governed by English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: The Colt Car Company Ltd, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.