WIN 2 x TICKETS TO GLOUCESTER V WASPS AT KINGSHOLM, SATURDAY 26TH OCTOBER.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over, except for employees (including families of employees) of The Colt Car Company Ltd and its agencies; Spitalgate Dealer Services Limited; Shogun Retail Limited; Mitsubishi Motors Authorised Dealerships; and anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw.
2. The Prize Draw opens on Tuesday 22nd October at 17.00. The closing date for the Prize Draw is at 23.59 on Wednesday 23rd October 2019. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is free; however, a valid Twitter social media account is required by entrants. Entry into the Prize Draw must be via the social media network, Twitter. Participants must enter by retweeting the Prize Draw post made by Mitsubishi Motors at https://twitter.com/MitsubishiUK. Alternatively, entry can be made via letter – (see section 4 below for further details). Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.
4. Entrants without access to a Twitter account may enter the Prize Draw by letter. Letter entries should be sent to: Gloucester Ticket Draw, The Colt Car Company Ltd, Marketing Dept, Watermoor Road, Cirencester, GL7 1LF. Letters must include the entrant’s title, first name, last name, and full postal address.
5. Winners will be chosen at random from the retweets made during the period of the Prize Draw. There will be one (1) winner who will receive (2) tickets to the Gloucester v Wasps Gallagher Premiership game on Saturday 26th October (“the Prize”). All tickets are for seating in the Malvern Tyres/South Stand at Gloucester Rugby’s home ground, Kingsholm Stadium, Kingsholm Road, Gloucester, GL1 3AX.
7. All entries will be drawn by an independent Judge by Thursday 24th October. The Judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The prize does not include travel/transportation, food, beverages, souvenirs, gratuities, car parking charges, additional excursions and attractions or any other costs of a personal nature (including spending money) that are not explicitly set out in these terms and conditions and neither the Promoter nor any provider of any part of the Prize will be responsible for any such costs.
9. The winners must inform the Promoter of any wheelchair or any similar access needs so suitable seating can be arranged.
10. Winners will be notified through direct message on Twitter no later than seven (7) days after the close of the Prize Draw.
11. Winners will have 24 hours to respond from the date they have been contacted (which will be specified on the direct message). If winners have not replied within the stated period, the Prize will pass to the next name drawn by the judge.
12. Winners will need to collect their tickets on the day of the game, prior to kick off (before 15.00 on Saturday 26th October) from Window 1 at the Main Ticket Office, located at Kingsholm Stadium, Kingsholm Road, Gloucester, GL1 3AX. The winner’s full name will be requested in order to hold the tickets. To collect tickets, winners must state “Mitsubishi Motors Prize Winner” and their full name - suitable ID will be required.
13. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their Prizes to any other person. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other Prizes.
14. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, and incomplete or otherwise not received or cannot be entered for technical or any other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt. Incomplete or illegible entries or those not in accordance with the entry instructions and these terms and conditions are invalid.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
16. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Prize Draw.
17. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or contractors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or contractors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
18. The Promotor shall, in order to comply with the UK Code of Non-broadcast Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing, make available on request, the name and county of the winners.
19. The winners may be asked to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the Promotion. The Promotor shall provide the winners with reasonable notice to participate in such activity.
20. Entry into this Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
21. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Twitter.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Promoter is The Colt Car Company Ltd, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.