Eclipse Cross Safety
Forward Collision Mitigation System (FCM)
Safer in the event of a collision
Adaptive Cruise Control System (ACC)
If you drift, the car will tell you
Switching the headlights for you
Blind Spot Warning (BSW)
No more blind spots
Reversing with confidence
See the car from every angle
Active Stability Control (ASC)
If you have a wobble, the car won’t
No rolling backwards on hills
Designed to protect you
Seven Airbag System
Protection for everyone in the car
Now with free servicing*
Eclipse Cross Free Servicing Terms and Conditions
*Free Servicing is a Mitsubishi Service Plan and covers the first three scheduled services. For Mitsubishi Service Plan terms and conditions please visit www.mitsubishi-motors.co.uk/owners/service-plan. Offer applicable to retail sales of the Eclipse Cross range and available for UK residents (excluding Northern Ireland dealers). Offer is subject to availability, whilst stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time. Offer available in addition to the 0% HP, 2 year 0% PCP, 5.9% APR Representative PCP with Finance Deposit Contribution (FDC). Offer not available in conjunction with any other discount, offer or terms other than those shown and is available between 12th and 26th September 2019.
Equipment may vary by market. Please consult your local Mitsubishi Motors dealer/distributor for details.
- Auto Stop & Go [AS&G]: If Brake Auto Hold is active, the engine remains off until the accelerator pedal is pressed.
- FCM: The detection and control capabilities of Forward Collision Mitigation [FCM] are supplemental only and do not prevent collisions in every situation. Please drive safely and do not rely solely on this system while driving. FCM operates when a vehicle is in front of your vehicle. FCM is also designed to detect pedestrians, but may not detect them or be activated in some situations. Auto braking is activated for a car ahead when your vehicle is travelling at a speed of approx. 5km/h to 80km/h (approx. 5km/h to 180km/h if your vehicle is equipped with ACC) and for a pedestrian ahead at approx. 5km/h to 65km/h. Since FCM has no function to maintain braking, the brake is released approximately 2 seconds after stopping. To prevent the vehicle from rolling thereafter, the driver may have to hold the brake pedal down. In some cases, FCM may not function if the driver takes actions for accident avoidance through steering or acceleration operation. If you have any questions, please consult your local Mitsubishi Motors dealer/distributor for details.
- ACC: The detection and control capabilities of ACC are supplemental only. Please drive safely and do not rely solely on this system while driving. ACC may not be activated in some situations. This system may not correctly detect the actual situation depending on the type of vehicle in front and its conditions, the weather conditions, and the road conditions. Additionally, the system may be unable to decelerate sufficiently if the vehicle in front applies the brakes suddenly or another vehicle cuts into your path, so your vehicle approaches the front vehicle. If you have any questions, please consult your local Mitsubishi Motors dealer/distributor for details.
- LDW: Lane Departure Warning is not designed to lessen risks associated with not looking ahead carefully (attention drawn to something on the side, absentmindedness, etc.) or poor visibility caused by bad weather, etc. It is designed to detect the lane at a speed of approx. 65km/h or more. Keep steering your vehicle correctly and drive safely. The system may not be able to detect the lane correctly in some conditions. Please see the owner’s manual for additional information.
- AHB: This system activates at a speed of approx. 40km/h or more and deactivates at lower speeds. Please see the owner’s manual for additional information.
- BSW: The detection and control capabilities of Blind Spot Warning [BSW] are supplemental only and do not warn you of vehicles in blind spots in every situation. Please do not rely solely on this system while driving. BSW may not operate normally in some cases, depending on traffic, weather, road surface conditions and the presence of obstructions. Drivers are fully responsible for their own safe driving. The radar wave graphics are used for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the actual sensor application. Please see the owner’s manual for additional information.
- RCTA: Do not rely solely on this system, which may not detect all moving vehicles in certain conditions. Drivers are fully responsible for their own safe driving. The radar wave graphics are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent the actual sensor application. Please see the owner’s manual for additional information.
- ASC: The control capabilities of ASC are supplemental only. Please drive safely and never rely solely on these functions while driving. Be sure to use the same specified type and size of tyres on all 4 wheels. Do not install any aftermarket limited slip differential on your vehicle. Please see the owner’s manual for additional information.
- HSA: Hill Start Assist [HSA] is not a substitute for safe driving. Never rely solely on this function while driving on steep roads. Your vehicle may move backwards if the brake pedal is heavily loaded, or if the road is very steep or slippery. This function is not designed to keep the vehicle stopped in place on uphill slopes for more than 2 seconds. Do not rely on this function to maintain a stopped position as an alternative to depressing the brake pedal. Please see the owner’s manual for additional information.
- 7 SRS Airbags: Airbags are part of a Supplemental Restraint System (SRS). To decrease the risk of injury from a deploying airbag, always fasten your seat belt, sit upright in the middle of the seat and do not lean against the door. Always place children 12 and under in the rear seat if possible and use appropriate child restraints. If using a belt-fixed rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat, activate the SRS airbag cut-off switch. Please see the owner’s manual and the instructions provided with your child restraint for additional information.