Win Odeon Cinema Tickets 2019
Terms and Conditions
1. The Prize Draw is open to all residents of the UK aged 16 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees (including families of employees) of The Colt Car Company Ltd and its agencies; Spitalgate Dealer Services Limited; Shogun Retail Limited; Mitsubishi Motors Authorised Dealerships; and anyone directly connected with the Prize Draw.
3. The Prize Draw starts at 08:00 BST on 6th August 2019 and ends at 23:59 BST on 12th August 2019. (Prize Draw Period).
4. Prizes: One (1) winner will receive two (2) Odeon Vouchers which admit a standard 2D viewing. The Promotor accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the Prize and not specifically included in the Prize.
5. Entry into the Prize Draw is free. Entry into the Prize Draw must be on the official post at https://www.instagram.com/mitsubishimotorsuk/. To enter the Prize Draw you must comment with your answer on one (1) of the movie scenes on the Mitsubishi Motors in the UK Instagram page whether this be through a post comment, Instagram story answer or Instagram direct message. Alternatively, entry can be made via letter – (see section 6 below for further details). Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person.
6. Entrants without access to an Instagram Account may enter the Prize Draw by letter. Letter entries should be sent to: Movie Prize Draw, The Colt Car Company Ltd, Press Dept, Watermoor Road, Cirencester, GL7 1LF. Letters must include the entrant’s title, first name, last name, full postal address, and answer to the Instagram post.
7. By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants acknowledge and understand that the personal data which they provide via the official entry form shall be processed by the Promoter in order to run the Prize Draw. Personal data shall be processed by the Promoter in accordance with the Mitsubishi privacy notice, a copy of which is available here. The name and contact details of the winners will be used by the Promoter, in order to award the Prize and may be shared by the Promoter with its agents or contractors to administer the Prize Draw. A printed copy of the Mitsubishi privacy notice can be provided on request from The Data Protection Officer, The Colt Car Company Limited, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire, GL7 1LF.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
9. The winner will be notified by direct message on or before 19th August 2019 and given details of how to claim their Prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The Promotor will send the Prize to the winners via recorded delivery. Correspondence will be sent to them requesting further information on delivery address following the closing of the Prize Draw Period.
11. The Prize will be sent to the winner by the Promoter by 2nd September 2019.
12. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other Prizes.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or terminate the Prize Draw without prior notice, provided that the Promoter shall not exercise this right unreasonably.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries which they believe to be fraudulent or based on misconduct.
15. The Promoter and its agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this Prize Draw.
16. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
17. This Prize Draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in association with, Instagram, Twitter or Facebook.
18. This Prize Draw and these terms are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
19. The Promoter is The Colt Car Company Ltd, Watermoor, Cirencester, Gloucestershire. GL7 1LF.